Commercial Litigation Solicitor
€35,000 -£40,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor join a growing firm in the West Midlands.
You will have the opportunity to deal with a wide range of high-calibre commercial matters whilst enjoying the benefits of a close-knit, supportive and developing team.
- You will advise on a range of commercial litigation matters including, but not limited to contractual disputes, tortious claims, disputed debt claims, disputed insolvency proceedings, loan disputes and claims arising from guarantees.
- Your day to day work will involve reviewing disputes and assessing prospects of success, advising clients on prospects and strategy and acting on behalf of clients in civil and insolvency proceedings. It will also involve making and defending applications for interim orders, instructing counsel and dealing with settlement, including the making of appropriate part 36 offers and potentially arranging mediations. On occasion, you may be required to make or defend applications for injunctive relief.
- You may also be required to assist in respect of drafting commercial terms for business to business and business to consumer contracts, including framework agreements and guarantee agreements.
- You will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced Head of Commercial Litigation.
- 1-3 years PQE
- Experience of making and taking calls to clients and third parties/the court.
- Good IT and typing skills and experience of using Microsoft Office programs.
- A good working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
Please contact Shaun Hobson for full details.
T: 0113 4873921