Commercial Solicitor NQ
€44,000 per annum
UK Top 100 commercial law firm, require an NQ to join the Commercial and Infrastructure Department to focus on a wide variety of commercial and complex contracting work.
The Commercial team carry out a wide range of commercial work for both public and private sector clients across Health, Housing, Hospitality and Retail service sectors.
- Assist the team on the delivery of a range of commercial transactions to both public and private sector clients.
- Be a valued member of the team, supported, trained and developed by senior members of the team in a supportive environment.
- Engage regularly with clients, attend client meetings and work closely with other legal, financial and technical advisors.
- Develop your practice and your career, have responsibility appropriate to your knowledge and expertise.
- Develop your business development skills, network with other juniors across the firm, other firms in Bristol/Leeds and intermediaries.
- Have the opportunity to join in CSR activities across the firm and pro-bono work.
You will have:
- A training seat working within either commercial or corporate.
- A passion to learn, enthusiasm and the desire to excel as a lawyer
- Ability to, or experience of, working in a team and coordinating advice with fee earners across a team
Please apply via the section to the right or contact the team on the following contact details:
T: 0333 0508270