£Attractive per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Construction Associate to join a growing team in London.
As part of the team, you will be trusted with direct contact with clients and will work closely with them and their other professional advisors, giving you the opportunity to develop relationships with the key stakeholders.
You will deal with a varied workload with clients (ranging from developers to sub-contractors) within the hospitality, offices, logistics, retail, and healthcare sectors. You will work with other teams across the firm, principally with the wider real estate team, dealing with development work, transaction support and giving advice to clients in relation to issues which arise both during a construction project and after the project has reached completion.
- Domestic construction work for a range of clients (on and offshore) including high net worth individuals, joint ventures, corporate and commercial organisations, institutional investors and developers, industry bodies and private healthcare providers.
- Contract drafting and advisory including bespoke and based on recognised industry forms principally JCT and NEC, bonds, guarantees and other construction security documents, development agreements and agreements for lease.
- Construction finance both acquisition and development acting for lenders and borrowers.
- Wide range of projects.
- Working directly with construction team clients and providing integrated cross firm transaction support.
- Assisting to provide solutions and strategies to help achieve the client's required outcome.
Essential Skills or Knowledge
- Construction experience and with 2-5 years PQE.
- Strong academics
- Excellent technical skills
- Commercially aware and ability to handle a diverse range of work.
- A willingness to get involved with marketing activities and understand the importance of nurturing professional contacts and developing referrals and repeat referrals from clients and contacts.
Please apply via the section to the right or contact the team on the following details:
T: 0333 0508270