£80,000+ per annum
Our client who are a leading national law firm require a Corporate Solicitor/Associate to join their growing department.
The role will include working closely with the Head of corporate with a focus on advisory and transactional matters to a corporate client base across both private and public sector markets.
The team provides transactional and advisory services to clients from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- Regional and national private companies
- Business owners and stakeholders
- Management teams
- banks, secondary lenders and investment funds
- Central government bodies and local authorities
- Housing associations, as well as development and regeneration vehicles
- NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, Primary Care Trusts and GP consortia
- Insolvency practitioners
- Experience of corporate work (mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and general company law) is essential.
- 2+ years PQE
- Good core skills and experience in supporting on transactions of varying sizes across mergers, business acquisitions and disposals, private equity, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general company law
- Sound legal knowledge and commercial awareness, with an ability to give tailored advice to clients and also colleagues as part of cross-discipline offerings
- A willingness and ability to support business development activities and initiatives
- A personable manner and a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
Please apply via the section to the right or contact the team on the following details:
T: 0333 0508270