Property Litigation NQ - Leeds.
Our client who are a top 100 national law firm require a Property Litigation NQ to join their expanding team.
The Property Department has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years and that growth is set to continue, with major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
This role will involve advising clients on a wide range of property-related disputes, including landlord and tenant and development disputes.
Skills key to the role:
• Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
• Confidence in working directly with clients
• An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
• An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
• A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
• A practical and commercial approach
• An interest in business development
Essential you have strong academics and have completed at least one seat in Property Litigation.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
For full details please contact Shaun Hobson on 0113 4873921 or email email@example.com