Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
€40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Conveyancing Solicitor required to join a leading national firm in Leeds as they grow their residential offering due to an increase in the property workload.
You will be a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with a PQE of 2-5 years with excellent knowledge of all conveyancing matters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Run own varied caseload of property re-mortgages, transfers of equity, sales and purchases (freehold/leasehold)
- Perform general file management duties
- Carry out searches
- Making applications to the Land Registry to register dealings
- Physically open new files, ensuring compliance with Lexcel and internal procedures
- Assist with and oversee money laundering checks on all new matters (or where funds are received on existing files)
- Ensure client is kept informed at all times by providing and updating a property reporting schedule on a weekly basis
For full details please contact Shaun Hobson on T: 0113 4873921 E: firstname.lastname@example.org